Mark your calendar and trade in your desk or boardroom view for a half-day full of fun at our 52nd Annual Chamber Golf Tournament, presented by Johnson Insurance. We’re pleased to host you on Thursday, July 22 at The Quarry—a beautiful course nestled along the North Saskatchewan River.
As one of the most anticipated golf tournaments for the Edmonton business community, this event brings together, businesses, reunites old friends, and is a half-day full of long drives, birdie putts, and many laughs.
Your day will begin with a complimentary welcome beverage. Be sure to grab a delicious bite to eat before starting your round as each golfer will receive 2 food vouchers, and 2 non-alcoholic drink vouchers; these can be redeemed at any point throughout your day of golf!
While networking will be at a distance this year, we will have the opportunity to still make connections—virtually! In lieu of swapping business cards, we welcome you to share your "virtual business card' with other participants to encourage a safe networking opportunity.
Swing to win! Not only will there be various draw prizes throughout the entire course, the team with the lowest score will also be awarded a prize to enjoy! So don’t fore-get to purchase your team’s mulligans when registering!
Our Commitment to Safety
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Registration will be through a -barrier.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to maintain good hand hygiene for staff and guests.
- Staff to wear gloves while handling products.
- Hole activations will follow strict health and safety guidelines.
- Where possible, contactless or low touch transactions have been established.
- Shaking hands, high fives, or other forms of physical contact are not permitted – instead, use another form of greeting/acknowledgment.
- Where 2 metres of distance is not possible, a face mask should be worn. Please remember to bring your own medical or non-medical face mask to be used throughout the event.
Please also make note of The Quarry's COVID-19 Guidelines.
Everyone’s safety is the responsibility of all of us. We have put these preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We thank you in advance for your commitment and dedication to upholding these policies and procedures.
We continue to closely monitor the continuous updates of COVID-19 and will notify guests if there are changes.