Date and Time
Thursday Mar 23, 2023
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM MDT
Held usually on Tuesday and Thursdays every week, * may change if there is a long weekend.
Course Calendar is live on website to confirm upcoming dates.
16119 121a Ave
$165.00 + tax
Length of Course – 6 hours
Certification is valid for 3 years
Course will cover:
- Alberta Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) legislation.
- Classifications of Confined Space Entry Levels.
- Hazard Assessments, safety and protection, emergency call in protocols, emergency evacuation procedures, emergency response and required rescue equipment.
- Atmospheric testing, ventilation and purging, and inerting.
- Entry authorization requirements/limitations, job specific communication methods, training requirements, job specific procedures and work practices.
- Entry permit system, entry tag, signage for confined space entry, confined space monitoring, entry tracking and record retention.