At the beginning of the COVID -19 times, some organizations realized that they weren’t prepared to deal with long-term crises. This half-day session will cover the basics of Crisis Management and why the HR area has a strategic role within a Crisis Team. It does not matter if your organization is just starting from zero it's Crisis Plan, or if it’s been ongoing for some years, as a participant, this talk will help you understand how it works and why you should be part of it.
Learning objectives: after this session, you should be able to:
- Determine how to manage crises from a people’s point of view
- Help your organization recover from a crisis
- Give advice when assigning people to an appropriate crisis team
- Enhance your ability to perform under pressure
- Effectively communicate to set direction, align efforts and stabilize employees