Date and Time
Tuesday Nov 16, 2021
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM MST
Offered 3 times a week to meet your needs.
16119 121a ave
Cost for OSSA / ESC $190 +tax Cost for OH&S Compliant $170 +tax
Cost for OSSA / ESC $190 +tax
Cost for OH&S Compliant $170 +tax
Certification is valid for 3 years
Fall Protection certificate is a pre requisite
The theory portion covers :
- OH&S, CSA/ANSI and Manufacturer Requirements, Equipment Inspection and Maintenance, Hazard Assessments
- Safe Operating Procedures, Wind and Weather requirements, Electrical Safety,
- Types of EWP’s
- Pre Use and Pre Operation Inspections, Function Tests, Job Site inspections, Working Envelopes, Envelope Management Systems with High Reach Equipment
- Working Weights, Emergency controls, Operator set up and shut down procedures as well as Safe operating practices
There is a Hazard Identification Workshop and a Written Review at the end of the Theory portion.
The Practical Portion covers:
- Hazard Assessment, Pre-Operational inspection, Function Tests,
- Work Area and Path of Travel Inspection,
- Review of the Operators Manual
- Actual Operation of a Unit – the trainee must go through a complete series of functions until the Instructor is Confident in the Trainee’s ability to identify and operate all controls, including emergency controls.