This training is intended to build the capacity of professionals, paraprofessionals and community members to assess and respond effectively to disclosures of sexual assault and sexual abuse. Survivors who receive safe and supportive responses to disclosures of sexual violence are more likely to reach out for help from medical and counselling services and/ or report to police.
This online workshop will be offered as a Five Week (once a week) training from May 17 - June 14, 2022. The training is scheduled for Tuesdays from 1:00pm - 4:30pm MST. You will need to attend all five days to complete the training:
- May 17, 2022 from 1:00 - 4:30pm MST
- May 24, 2022 from 1:00 - 4:30pm MST
- May 31, 2022 from 1:00 - 4:30pm MST
- June 7, 2022 from 1:00 - 4:30pm MST
- June 14, 2022 from 1:00 - 4:30pm MST
May 3, 2022