Mark your calendars for this February 5, 2020 Performance Management Offering
(this date's intended for non-union/staff environments)
Breakfast & lunch is provided, along with course materials including:
- a "Level-of-Discipline Tool",
- a "Witness Credibility Assessment Tool" (to help you adjudicate competing testimony received during investigations),
- a "Force Ranking Tool" &
- an "Attendance Management Tool".
For: HR personnel and High Performing Supervisors & Managers seeking a comprehensive 8-hour workshop covering an operations-driven, pragmatic, performance management approach to:
- creating a trusting, healthy team environment,
- promoting respect, diversity & innovation,
- setting role clarity & performance expectations while achieving team buy-in,
- managing attendance,
- supporting duty to accommodate obligations,
- initiating & conducting investigations,
- reinforcing & communicating accountabilities when expectations are not met,
- disciplining & performance managing unacceptable behaviour.
Learn to do this this while fostering good relations with employees within the context of: today's employment environment, a post-Me-Too setting, updated OH&S, updated WCB, and recent caw law.