Are you on track to achieve your goals? Proper goal setting requires a commitment to your dreams. It gives you a road map to follow, allowing you to focus your efforts on the right thing at the right time, and holding you accountable for progress.
Stop rationalizing why a deal didn't close and do something about it. Learn a system for success and capitalize on your strengths to start the year strong.
Does any of this sound familiar?
• You set goals but forget about them after three months.
• Struggle to hold yourself or your team accountable to reaching your sales goals.
• You find yourself racing the clock at the end of every quarter.
If you are committed to succeeding in 2020 and want to do something about it, join us for our upcoming webinar to learn:
• How to manage your calendar
• How to succeed at time-blocking
• How to lead your team
• How to think strategically
Join sales and sales management expert Chad Banman of Sandler Training in partnership with the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, and take a deep dive into the three elements of success: Behavior, Attitude, and Technique.
Complimentary Live Webinar
Thursday, January 16th at 11 AM - 12 PM MST